Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with ‘E’…
For our September ‘Eye Spy’ issue—now available at a newsstand near you—we want you to lean in and take a closer look. Why? Because we’ve hidden our Esquire mascot, Esky (yes, those cheeky circular faces you see above), throughout the pages of our magazine.
Prizes to be won
So here’s the best part: we’re giving away prizes to readers who find all the Esky mascots hidden in our September issue.
First prize: Fred Perry Checked Twill Barrel Bag and Ringer T-shirt worth $348
Second prize: Sennheiser Momentum Wireless earphones worth $299
Third prize: Sennheiser CX 3.00 earphones worth $69
Yup, it’s like a treasure hunt; but coupled with great stories and visuals that you’ve come to know and love from Esquire Singapore.
Where are the Eskys hidden?
In the spirit of taking a closer look, our Esky mascot can be found throughout the entire Esquire Singapore September issue—just look out for Henry Golding on the cover.
To give you an idea of where we’ve hidden these Esky mascots, click on the following hyperlinks (when viewing this story on your mobile, press, hold and swipe up to view the full video) for a short pop-up video revealing a few hiding spots in the September issue:
- Tucked away in our story about fashion’s obsession with skateboarding and the Patek Philippe watch shoot;
- Loitering in our cover story featuring Henry Golding and investigative piece on darkness therapy in Czech Republic;
- Scattered around the world (literally) in our expose about the Flat Earth Convention in the UK (yes, people still believe the world is flat!); and
- Peppered in our interview with iconic artist, Polly Borland.
What? Don’t have a copy of Esquire Singapore? Subscribe to our print edition pronto and get each issue delivered straight to your home, office, or secret lair hidden in the Indonesian archipelago.
Not in Singapore? Subscribe to our digital edition.
How to enter the ‘Find Esky’ competition?
- Grab a print or digital copy of Esquire Singapore‘s September ‘Eye Spy’ issue;
- Count all the Esky mascots that you can find inside the magazine (so don’t include the Esky found on the spine);
- Enter your answer and contact details below;
- If we receive more than one correct entry, we will hold a lucky draw of those entries; and
- Winners will be contacted via email by 10 October.
All we can say is that the total number of Esky mascots in the September issue is greater than one, but less than 100. Good luck and happy hunting!